Our commitment to your privacy: Five Star has a long-standing policy of protecting the confidentiality and security of information it collects about clients. Five Star will not share non-public personal information about you (“Information”) with third parties without your consent, except for the specific purposes described below. This notice describes the Information Five Star may gather and the circumstances under which Five Star may share it.
Collection of Information: Five Star collects and uses the Information to deliver superior service to you. Five Star gets most Information directly from you when you access and use services offered by Five Star – whether in person, by telephone or electronically. Five Star may verify this information or get additional information, including creditworthiness or credit history, from other financial institutions or service providers with whom you may have authorized to provide such information and/or consumer reporting agencies, verification services or public sources. This Information may relate to your finances, employment, avocations or other personal characteristics, as well as interactions with or through Five Star or others.
Disclosure of Information: Five Star may not disclose Information about you to affiliates or nonaffiliated third parties except as permitted by law or consented to by you. For example, Information may be disclosed:
In connection with Five Star’s administration, operations, products and services;
- To Five Star attorneys, accountants, auditors, administrators or other service providers;
- To respond to a subpoena or court order, judicial process or governmental or regulatory inquiry (including regarding money laundering);
- In connection with a proposed or actual sale, merger, or transfer of all or a portion of Five Star’s business;
- To protect or defend against fraud, unauthorized or violative transactions (such as money laundering violations), law suits, claims or other liabilities; and
- To assist in offering Five Star-affiliated products and services to you.